Be Inspired. Explore Your Edge. Deepen Your Practice...
...with three different approaches to Vinyasa, today's most popular form of yoga. Each 90-minute DVD helps you develop physical strength and flexibility as well as emotional balance.
- Over 50 poses, including Sun Salutations, standing poses, hip openers, shoulder stretches, spine stretches, backbends, and more.
- In-depth interviews with each world-renowned instructor
- Stand-alone chapters allow you to start the class at any point.
- Valuable resource material for teachers
- Bonus chanting and meditation sessions.
About Your Great Instructors
Baron Baptiste popularized Power Yinyasa Yoga, which creates heat in the body and stimulates energy flor. Author of three books, he owns and directs two Baptiste Power Yoga Institutes in Massachusetts.
Seane Corn teaches an inspirational vinyasa style that incorporates both the physical and spiritual aspects of yaga. Seane teaches at Exhale Center for Sacred Movement in Venice, California.
Shiva Rea is an acclaimed teacher of Vinyasa Flow Yoga and the creator of Yoga Trance Dance. She leads yoga retreats around the world and is a contributing editor for Yoga Journal.