Unleash you creative spirit through this improvisational vinyasa practice
Filmed live at the Annual Yoga Journal San Francisco Conference, this unrehearsed 90-minute program captures the dynamism and creativity of one of the great instructors of Yoga in America today.
Unleash your creative spirit in this improvisational, open practice. Shiva Rea's Free Flow Yoga will tune and tone you while showing you how to navigate life's challenges with grace, power, and confidence.
- Discover the healing power of a mandala (sacred circle) with a moving meditation vinyasa and learn four of Shiva's Mandala Namaskar Sun Salutation sequences.
- Bonus chanting and meditation sessions.
- Stand-alone chapters allow you to start the class at any point.
- In-depth interview with Shiva Rea
- Valuable resource material for teachers
About your great instructor:
Shiva Rea, M.A. is a leading teacher of vinyasa flow yoga worldwide and the creator of Yoga Trance Dance. Her approach to yoga integrates her knowledge of Krishnamacharya lineage, Tantra, Ayurveda, bhatki, kalaripayattu, world dance, yogic art, and somatic movement. She leads yoga retreats nationally and internationally, and is a contributing editor for Yoga Journal.