also starring: Eileen Daly, Emily Bouffante, Emma Red and Louisa Morando
With both feet planted in the grave and tongue hilted firmly in Satan's cheek, cult director Alex Chandon (Pervirella, Bad Karma) must surely face the death penalty for this, Cradle of Filth's long awaited foray into terrorvision.
With a running time of just over an hour, this heady concoction of promo video (the band's first From the Cradle To Enslave, a raw slice of visceral dementia presented here both in cut and uncensored formats), plus a behind-the-scenes shockumentary and additional concert performances is a must for a freak or fan alike: highlighting a band that are just as uncomfortable alive or dead, although once viewed you may well demand the latter.
Enjoy the darkside.
- From the Cradle To Enslave (cut version + uncensored version)
- Video documentary & live tracks recorded at London's Astoria 5/6/98 :
- Dusk and Her Embrace
- Beneath the Howling Stars
- Cruelty Brougth Thee Orchids
- Malice Through the Looking Glass