Human Body Collection, The
Like an owner's manual for the body, The Human Body Collection reveals the fascinating intricacies and complicated systems that make up the amazing human body. Body in Numbers looks at a human's entire lifespan, such as the 50 million gallons of blood pumped and the 42 tons of food consumed. Other episodes delve into mysterious functions, such as our senses, sinuses, sl--p, and unexplained feats of strength, each exemplifying the engineering genius behind the human body. With five episodes full of information that everyone needs to know, The Human Body Collection is a must-have for every human.
- Body In Numbers: Our Life In Numbers
- Human Body: Pushing The Limits - Sight
- Human Body: Pushing The Limits - Strength
- The Ultimate Guide: Human Body
- The Body Invaders: Allergies