Chasing Classic Cars: Seasons One - Three
Get an inside look at the world of elite vintage cars and millionaire collectors in this special set of Chasing Classic Cars. The hit show, produced by Essex Television Group and seen on Discovery's Velocity channel, features Ferrari expert and master restorer Wayne Carini. Head to some of the most prestigious car events in America, including the Concours D'Elegance in Greenwich and Pebble Beach, the RM Vintage Motorcars Auction in Amelia Island, Florida, and the Bonhams auction in Carmel Valley, California. Plus, get a peek at secret collections and access to hidden garages featuring some of the most amazing cars you've ever seen!
Go along with Wayne Carini as he buys, restores and then sells Ferraris, Porsches, Maseratis and even a rare Muntz Jet at exclusive auctions across the country. Meet collectors and hear the stories behind vintage cars sometimes forgotten in sheds and garages for years!
Rare & Exotic Cars Include:
- 1938 Bugatti Type 57C Atalante Coupe
- 1906 Panhard-Levassor Brass Car
- 1958 Lancia Aurelia B-20 GT
- 1961 Maserati 3500 GT Superleggera
- 1960 Morgan +4 Roadster
- 1952 Muntz Jet
- 1927 4.5 Litre Bentley Le Mans
- 1934 MG ND Magnette Race Car
- 1964 Shelby Cobra USRRC Roadster
- 1935 Mercedes-Benz 150 Sport Roadster
- 1933 Duesenberg SJ LWB Convertible Berline