WWE: Falls Count Anywhere Matches
For decades, sports entertainment fans have witnessed the most ruthless and unrelenting Superstars step through the ropes to settle their scores. But what happens when rivalries inside the ring become so intense that ropes, rule book and officials are powerless to contain them?
In this 2-disc Blu-ray set, host Mick Foley takes a look at over 30 years of bouts from WWE, NWA, WCW and ECW in which the "anything goes" law of the streets takes over, action spills out of the ring... and spirals out of control! WWE presents Falls Count Anywhere - the Greatest Street Fights and Other Out Of Controls Matches!
- Sgt. Slaughter vs. Pat Patterson - Madison Square Garden - May 4, 1981
Falls Count Anywhere Match
- Sting vs. Cactus Jack - Beach Blast - June 20, 1992
Chicago Street Fight
- The Road Warriors vs. Booker T & Sting - Uncensored - March 24, 1996
Fully Loaded Strap Match
- The Rock vs. Triple H - Fully Loaded - July 25, 1999
- Mr. McMahon vs. Ric Flair - Royal Rumble - January 20, 2002
Unsanctioned Street Fight
- Triple H vs. Shawn Michael - Summerslam - August 25, 2002