Orders of $25.00 or more will be shipped our Standard Shipping option and the shipping is completely FREE.
In Stock: Ships Immediately
Product is In Stock at our warehouse, ready for immediate shipment if ordered before 3pm ET.
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought
Journey To The Center Of The Earth
Brendan Fraser stars in this action packed adventure based on the Jules Verne classic that is sure to deliver fun for the whole family! On a hunch to find the center of the Earth, Trevor Anderson (Fraser), his nephew and their tour guide make a breakthrough discovery that launches them on a thrilling journey into the unknown. On a scramble to find their way back, the group travels through a never before seen world, encountering creatures and objects never imagined.
Whether in 3-D with glasses or in 2-D, get close to the action, engage your sense of wonder and take your own journey to the center of the Earth.
Please Note: 3-D version only available with initial shipment. Once depleted 2-D version only will be available.
- Rating PG
- Added Sep 18 2008
- Production Year 2008
- Empire SKU 1428026
- UPC Code 794043123429
- Studio New Line Home Entertainment
- Packaging Keep
- Number of Discs 1
- Disc DS-SL
- Subtitles English and Spanish
- Commentary by Brendan Fraser and Director Eric Brevig
- A World Within Our World: Various Historical "Hollow Earth Theories" About What Lies Beneath Our Planet's Crust
- Being Josh: Profiling 12-Year-Old Costar Josh Hutcherson
- How to Make Dinosaur Drool
- Adventure at the Center of the Earth Challenge
English Dolby Digital 5.1
Spanish Dolby Digital 5.1
Standard 1.33:1 Color
Widescreen 1.85:1 Color (Anamorphic)
- Beau Flynn
- Charlotte Huggins