Experience Hendrix presents unforgettable highlights from two star-studded tribute concerts on behalf of Jimi Hendrix - who is hailed by critics and fans alike as the greatest guitarist of all time.
Filmed in San Diego and at the Paramount Theatre in Hendrix's hometown of Seattle, these special, never-before-released performances feature legendary blues giants Buddy Guy and Hubert Sumlin coming together with Paul Rodgers, former Rolling Stones lead guitarist Mick Taylor, and the newest generation of guitar heroes, including Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Robert Randolph, Pearl Jam's Mike McCready, Kid Rock's Kenny Olson and Vernon Reid to celebrate Jimi's great legacy. Joining f-rces with these great artists are Mitch Mitchell and Billy Cox from the Jimi Hendrix Experience, as well as Chris Layton and Tommy Shannon - Double Trouble - the powerful rhythm section who served the late Stevie Ray Vaughan. The special performances make clear Jimi's continuing influence and the enduring popularity of his songs.
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd & Double Trouble Come On (Let The Good Times Roll)
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd & Double Trouble Voodoo Chile
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd & Double Trouble I Don't Live Today
- Indigenous Hear My Train A Comin'
- Living Colour Power Of Soul
- Living Colour Crosstown Traffic
- Eric Gales Purple Haze
- Hubert Sumlin, Jimmy D. Lane & Double Trouble Bleeding Heart
- Hubert Sumlin, Jimmy D. Lane, Mike McCready & Double Trouble Killing Floor
- Mitch Mitchell, Billy Cox & Andy Aledort Freedom
- Paul Rodgers, Mitch Mitchell, Billy Cox, Andy Aledort & Kenny Olson Stone Free
- Buddy Guy, Andy Aledort & Double Trouble Hoochie Coochie Man
- Buddy Guy, Hubert Sumlin, Andy Aledort & Double Trouble Five Long Years
- The Ensemble Voodoo Child (The Return)