The Definitive DVD Series on Knitting and Crocheting...
Volume 2 of the Ultimate Knitter's Resource Guide! Whether you are a beginner or an advanced knitter, the second DVD in The Art of Knitting series: The Art of Knitting & Crochet 2 is packed full of all-new video presentations; clear concise visual demonstrations that make learning to knit and crochet easy.
Expert Instructions Will Teach You:
- A Review of Knitting Basics - Vogue Knitting's Carla Scott
- Intermediate Knitting Skills 2 - Author/designer Jennifer Wenger
- The Art of Crochet - Crochet Guild President Nancy Brown
- A Sock Workshop - Renowned knitting author/designer Nancie Wiseman
- Felting - The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising's Karen Krajzynski
You'll Be Inspired By:
- A Knitting Fashion Photo Shoot
- The Zen of Knitting - Best-selling Author Bernadette Murphy
- Recycled Silk Yarns - Mango Moon's Amana Nova
- Specialty Yarns - Trendsetter Yarn's Barry Klein
- Knitting for Charity - California's Woman of the Year, Kathy Silverton
- "Stitches from the Heart"
Brand new, exclusive method of instruction - featuring auto-pause so you can Knit & Crochet with the experts at your own pace!
"Knitting is a great meditation: it's relaxing and healing. This DVD is a wonderful introduction to the world of knitting." - Olivia Newton-John