Songs & Riffs, Notes & Tabs, Common Chords, Basic Technique.
This DVD is designed for anyone who is just beginning to play electric or acoustic guitar. You'll learn to:
- Play great songs like Let It Be, Wild Thing, and Twist and Shout
- Play the famous intro riffs to Smoke On the Water, Day Tripper, and Sunshine Of Your Love
- Read both standard music notation and guitar tablature
- Play the most popular chords
- Tune your guitar and identify its parts
- Strum and pick
- Improvise basic rock solos
This DVD features over 80 minutes of on-screen music and guitar diagrams for easier learning, as well as playing tips with close-up hand positions and demonstrations.
Plus! Chord progressions, songs, licks, and jam tracks offered exclusively on this DVD!
Corresponds with Hal Leonard Guitar Method and its supplements.