Ski Movie 2: High Society
This is Matchstick's most outrageous endeavor to date. The award winning MSP team spared no expense this time to bring you yet another skiing blockbuster. It features what the pro skiers called the "trip of a lifetime" - heli-skiing remote mountains in B.C off of a 110-foot yacht, a night jumping session complete with a crane cam, go-go dancers and disco balls.
Can't be missed highlights:
- Heli-skeeing Bella Coola in B.C.
- Morrison and Kreitler narrowly surviving killer avalanches.
- CR Johnston's 130-foot corked 900.
- Shane McConkey's 5000 ft. Base jumping freefalls.
- Jim Rippey's backflip on a snowmobile.
- A 210 ft. world record snowmobile jump.