Cancer Guided Imagery Program For Cancer Radiation
Prepare mentally, emotionally and physically for cancer radiation and recovery. Help reduce and relieve side effects, lessen fear and stress of cancer radiation. This program when used in conjunction with your prescribed medical treatment shows you how to do just that. With easy to understand explanations and directions, you will be able to start a Cancer Guided Imagery Program right away.
Guided Imagery is the language of the mind. It is a way of communicating with parts of ourselves that cannot speak in words. You will use this language throughout the program.
- Directions on how to do program
- Guided relaxation and ten Cancer Guided Imagery segments
- Soothing music, calm peaceful images
- Verbal and textual guidance
- How and why Guided Imagery works
- How and why Relaxation Techniques work
- Plus Emmy Award winner Pat Matthew's calming voice