End Of Illness With Dr. David Agus, The
Based on the New York Times #1 bestseller, The End of Illness, comes an eye-opening presentation from one of the world's leading physicians, whose ideas and research redefine what "health" means, providing a hope-filled perspective to leading a long, robust life well into our 90's.
Through storytelling and groundbreaking research, David B. Agus, M.D. educates us on the complexities of the human body, and delivers practical suggestions for revising the way we approach heath, including:
- How taking multivitamins and supplements could significantly increase our risk for diseases like cancer over time.
- Why sitting most of the day can be as bad as or worse than smoking.
- How prolonged inflammation over time can yield disease.
- How aspirin, statins, and an annual flu vaccine can substantially change the course of our health for the better.
- How food plays a pivotal role in our health, and why 'junking the juicer' may be to our benefit.
- How new technologies have the potential to transform medicine in our generation.
According to Dr. Agus, the one-size fits-all approach toward treating illness is a model of the past. If you want to live a health, vibrant life, you need to be proactive every day, and it's easier than you think!