Build Strength And Stamina With This Vigorous Vinyasa Yoga Practice
Create a positive - and permanent - shift in your life.
Filmed live at the fifth annual Yoga Journal San Francisco Conference, this unrehearsed 90-minute program captures the magnetism and wisdom of one of America's great instructors and will help you establish a strong foundation for your yoga practice. In this basic, flowing workout, you will discover how proper yoga technique and mindfulness can power your practice and empower your life.
- 36 poses, including Sun Salutations A & B, standing poses, backbends, forward bends, twists, and seated poses -
- Fundamentals of effective alignment
- Stand-alone chapters, allowing you to start the class at any point
- In depth interview with Baron Baptiste
- Valuable resource materials for teachers.
About Your Great Instructor
One of the leading yoga innovators in America, Baron Baptiste popularized the style of yoga known as Power Vinyasa Yoga, which is designed to create heat in the body and stimulate energy flow. He is the owner and director of two Baptiste Power Yoga Institutes in Massachusetts and is the author of three books.